Write for Home Buyers IQ as a Guest writer!
In Home Buyers IQ, it’s important that we are able to give our audience fresh and new ideas and information about home buying and real estate. The goal of this blog site is to help others learn more about real estate, home buying, and property management.
That’s why we believe that sharing your ideas can help others! We’re inviting talented writers and brilliant minds that are happy to share their ideas and content about home buying and selling, real estate news, property management, lifestyle, and anything related to real estate and properties!
For Home Buyers IQ’s Aspiring Guest Writers:
- Your article must be well-organized, well-written and must be in coherent and grammatically correct English.
- Your article must be original, and exclusive for this blog post only. Please avoid sending old blog posts.
- Write a minimum of 1000 words.
- Your content should have a tone (confident, exciting, and most importantly human).
- Please add a short description of your post (up to 150 characters).
- Your submission should include a writer’s bio (240 characters maximum that are brief).
- You are required to add internal links using Home Buyers IQ’s articles (up to 2).
- You are allowed to include one dofollow link to your website with your site’s name. Affiliate links or codes are not allowed in the article.
- Please do not include images larger than 800 px in width and larger than 100 KB in file size (provide the source of your photo for images under certain license).
- You are allowed to include a YouTube video if it is relevant to the post (needs to have a source).
Guidelines for Infographics and Videos:
- The infographic must be in JPEG, PNG, or GIF format.
- The video must be in MP4 format or should be hosted under YouTube.
- Infographics and Videos must have an introduction with at least 500 words and a conclusion with at least 150 words.
- Must be well-structured, written in clear and coherent English, and grammatically correct.
- Should have a voice (audacious, interesting, and most importantly human).
- Must be unique, original, and exclusive for this blog post only
- Avoid sending old blog posts.
- Affiliate links or codes are not allowed in the submitted content.
- Add some internal links using Home Buyers IQ’s articles (maximum of 2).
- Your final content drafts should include a writer bio (240 characters maximum that are brief and descriptive).
- You can include one link to your website and one link to your social media account on your writer’s bio.
Home Buyer IQ’s Article Restrictions:
- Offensive content
- Pornographic content
- Promotional content or sales pitches
- Press releases
- Old or previously published works
Guidelines for submission:
If you have complied with the prerequisites, you can submit your content through the form below.
Then an editor will review your submission and will send you a message within a week to let you know if your submitted post is suitable for posting.
The editor shall also:
- Send you feedback and will let you know what to edit to have your content published.
- Notify you for any additional feedback.
- Send you a message if your article has been posted or declined.
Home Buyers IQ’s Home page Featured Article:
For your article to be featured in the Home Buyer IQ’s home page, your article must contain:
- Buzz and trending topics
- A large number of social media shares and interactions
- Many interactions based on the number of sensible comments.
If your content has been posted, you have the responsibility as a guest writer and as a contributor to:
- Like and follow Home Buyers IQ’s pages.
- Share your content on relevant social media platforms.
- Reply on comments under your post.
Note: In order to avoid spammers, all comments will be moderated.
Are you ready to be Home Buyer IQ’s guest writer? Fill up the form below: